PLEASE SUPPORT B.INCLUSIVE, DONATE AND LOOK AFTER THE WELL BEING OF LAMBETH CHILDREN:
Please Action the link below, Please give generously;
Brixton Inclusive Mayor of London Space Hive Crowd Funding initiative 2017
We need funds to help us to do our work. At the moment we do not have enough funds to pay our core staff (Artistic Director, Project co-ordinator and Administrator) to work one day a week each. They each give additional time voluntarily, as this is necessary to keep the organisation going.
Donations are an incredibly important source of income for us and any donation, however large or small is enormously valuable. We would use donations to fund the following:
• Increasing the number of days staff are paid to work each week.
• Creating a new assistant Artistic Director post who would help develop the creative work of the organisation as well as help to fundraise.
• To run our one session a week and extra holiday provision.
• To buy equipment and hire studio space and other much needed resources. These might include resources for the sessions for example from technical equipment to arts and crafts materials to dressing up costumes. It might also include resources in the office such as stationery or book shelves, stamps or photocopying costs.
• Developing our publicity – currently we print all our materials in house but would like to be able to afford to have our fliers and leaflets professionally designed and printed. We would also like to produce posters for display in schools and larger venues, postcards to distribute far and wide, stickers, badges and other Brixton Inclusive memorabilia for our members.
In kind donations of resources are also incredibly helpful. For example if you work for a theatre and you have lights or other technical equipment, we’d love them! Or if you run a business selling toys or stationery or anything that might add something to our organisation and the activities we run, please consider making a one off donation – it will make a lot of children (and adults!) very happy.